If your significant other loves a cocktail but is deciding to sit the booze out on this occasion, then this is the ultimate mocktail recipe to try. Bringing you all of the flavors of a classic cosmopolitan, you won’t miss the alcohol in this mocktail.
- 90ml reduced sugar cranberry juice
- 30ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 60ml sparkling water
- 30ml orange juice
- Strawberry to garnish
- Add the cranberry juice, lime and sparkling water into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake gently.
- Using a strainer to collect the leftover ice, pour the cocktail into a martini glass.
- Add in a splash of orange juice and serve with a strawberry on the side of the glass as a garnish.
All photos provided by bottomlesbrunches.com